perkenalan singkatku

        Hi friends!!! how are you today?????may always be given healt.
Before,i wont to introduce myself.
My name is HILDEGARDIS RIA,i was called by friens with "RIA".
But during high school,i am used to be called "TEMBEM",because my big cheek.
My birthday is 18 april 2000,my real address in kelompu village,subdistrict kembayan,district sanggau kapuas. I now live pontianak,precisely on the KARET road,komplek KARET PERMATA KHATULISTIWA no.D11JERUJU,WEST PONTIANAK.
I went to university tanjungpura,faculity of Teacher Training and edocation (FKIP),IPS education learning program,and can be answered my dream is as a teacher,it is my dream since childhood.
My hobby is dancing especially traditional dances, i started to love dancing since i was in high school.
I have one younger brother named "GABRIUS ARI", i used to call him a man with"adek ARI",The is currently still in elementary school,we are only two brothers.
I am a catholic and have Dayak ethnicity.I have four favorite color that is red,black,brown,and pink.I think the four colors are beautiful color.
i like the hello kitty,because hello kitty is adorable,bautiful,cute,and funny.And i also like the teddy bear.
My favorite food is meatballs,because i think it` s delicious.
I have a facebook address that is HILDEGARDIS RIA, your can also contact me through that adress.
I come from high school santo paulus singkawang.
My life motto is 'HARD WROK EFFORT WILL NOT BETRAY".
My acquaintance is quite up here, if my friends want to know more please visit my facebook address.Goodbye and god bless.And thank you for looking at my blog.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

tugas bahasa inggris (membuat vidio)

makanan (Gado-gado)