BETS FRIEND






Now sit in college at the university tanjungpura pontianak, formerly when I was in high school, I lived in dormitory with friends arms, and there I feel they are all my family, almost every activity we do together, from start to wake up to sleep again.
but everyone will have the closest friends, and friends who are listening to our complaints every day without boredom, and people like that we usually call with friends.
yes! it happened to me, when high school I have a friend called STEFANIIA INGGIK, I used to call him with the INGGIK, almost in everything we do together, up to the bed.
he is a good person, and cares for me, the one who is always there when I'm hard and away from the parents, and he is also very captious๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜† but I am very happy to make friendship with him.
and in the matter of romance, we usually help each other and every day there will be a topic to discuss it.


yes! not only, lovers, we also have our date to be friends.
ie the 29th of October 2015.๐Ÿ‘ญ
we also had a fight, and the fight would be just a moment, with time-lapse, it would be back like no problem at all.
we had a fight and apologized by dripping, that's a very touching thing for me personally.
I honestly love him, I have never been a friend who understands like him, but it has all passed.
now we are splitting up to pursue ideals and hopes, and of course I hope we can be equally successful for the future.
during this kulih, I also have many friends, and friends who often barengan if the gathering is Rosianti, Ayu, Cinddy, Devy, Sesel and Yessi.
they are all people who can carry me laugh, and can listen to my story and I am very happy to be close to them, because they have a caring soul to a friend.

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

tugas bahasa inggris (membuat vidio)

makanan (Gado-gado)