Dialog

keterangan :  R= Rosianti (F1171011)
                     A= Ayu Werna Yanti (F1171033)
                     H= Hildegardis Ria (F1171021)


Dialog:

R : Hi!
A : Hi too
R : What is your name?
A : My name is Ayu Werna Yanti,usually called ayu,i come from sekadau region,and who your name?
R : my name is Rosianti,usually called rosi,and i come from subdistric meliau.
A :oh so greetings know rosi?
R :greetings back ayu,what you fell hungry?
A :yes,fell quite hungry,let's go tu the cafeteria
R :let'as leave... ouch how the tables are already in full
H :hi ayu,come hare you,still have empaty table here
A :hi we'll be right there
H : what do you to order food? i live ordered gado-gado, because i really like gado-gado.
A : if so i want to order the food of the field,because i really like the food of the padang food.
R : and i want to order a chiken seuhah just,because i like spicy food.
A : oh he you two have not been acquainted
H : hai my name is a Hildegardis Ria,you can called me Ria,and i come from kembayan area,i am currently living in jeruju area.
R : oh well ria,my name is Rosianti,you can called me Rosi,i come from meliau
H : oh he we are both chose IPS major,what the heck that makes you choose this dapertement ?
R : if only, because i do like IPS course it self and i also aspire 5 years ahead of wanting to become a teacher.
A : my reason is also almost the same as the rosi that i like IPS lessons and i also aspire to be a teacher.
H : wow! is turns out goal is almost the same,i also chose IPS because i adjust to my ideals for the next 5 years
R : oh he according to you where is the pleace of interest in pontianak? if i,i really like to the museum because there are many object of historical relics.
A :i also love to museum because there we can get a lot of knowledge.
H : if i prefer to be in the square of kapuas because there are many beautiful pleaces and there are boats that can take us to enjoy his beautiful river kapuas.
A : emb,by the way i miss high school days, i miss my best friend Yeni Emilia,Sendi Natalia,and Lidia Basilia but unfortunately we are separated for the sake of pursuing our own ideals
H : i am also reminded of my high school years, i also have a friend named Stefania Inggik,me and he is very close so everyware i always with him.
R : oh my name is also so miss,i miss with my friend his name is Marselia,me and he is very close even we are like a sisters.
H : emb,why do we so remember the past,let's go back to class there may be information that we can get.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

tugas bahasa inggris (membuat vidio)

makanan (Gado-gado)