mimpi dan harapan saya




on this occasion I want to tell anyone who reads this.

    
   by this time I was already in college, a place I would look forward to when I was a kid. a place that I think is most relaxed and comfortable, but it's all rear-facing, in college I start learning to understand everything, learn to be myself, and learn to try and strive as much as possible to achieve what is expected and in the dream.
    My hope in myself is that I want to finish this course in 3 years, so that I can quickly find a job that suits my profession, that is as a teacher, and can make my own money without burdening my parents again, they are getting smaller.
after I am able to earn my own money, I want to share and give my money to my parents, proof that I can also give the result of their struggle during my study so that I can reach what I want according to the ideals.
   
I also hope someday I can take them (mother, father, sister) to get out of town with my own money.
and certainly my prayers every day want my parents to be given always health, and a long life so they can see my success in the future with a big smile. and for my sister that he can be a successful man too.
    I have a dream that, if I'm finished college, I want to work after that I want to give everything I can give to mom, father and sister, save to buy a house, I married someone whose name (Y) two children and no more, buy a car, and can take care of the household well, my children can become successful people too.

    it's part of what I expect, dream, and dream. And there are many more and can not be spelled out all. That certainly wants everything to be happiness and success.
and everything will be achieved if there is a keas work, never give up, and certainly do not forget the god
.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

tugas bahasa inggris (membuat vidio)

makanan (Gado-gado)